Friday 19 April 2019

Daring Card Makers - Flowers

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and this week I am the host and the theme I've chosen is

Flowers

I've used Tall and Elegant acrylic stamp from Stampin' Unicorn and coloured it with Promarkers plus a little bit of glitter glue here and there.  I've die cut the image and layered it onto the card blank with foam pads for depth and scored a border around the edge of the card.


I've used some Cadbury purple ribbon from my stash to finish.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp Challenge:  CAS
Patties Creations:  Flowers
Cute Card Thursday:  Flowers
Krafty Chicks:  Flowers

5 comments:

  1. Really super - lovely design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, love the deep purple of that ribbon,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, so elegant!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card, very pretty, and I love flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique flower on a pretty card. Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!