Friday 26 April 2019

Daring Card Makers - 99 Balloons

Morning!  A new challenge is starting over at Daring Card Makers and the theme for the week is

99 Balloons

I'm still being really good and using up scraps from my stash - the Happy Birthday paper is from Funky Hand which is sadly no longer available and I had to carefully piece it together hence the bakers twine to hide it!  The image is from Bugaboo and I've coloured it with Promarkers.


The turquoise is a left over part of a card blank and I've added some half pearls for the eyes and glossy accents too plus more on the balloons.  Good luck with the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, colourful card, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that paper, shame it is no longer available. Gorgeous card with such a cute image for the balloon challenge.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great and I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image, love the addition of pearls for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!