Tuesday 29 March 2016

Get Your Hair Done

This is the second part of the retirement card I made for a work colleague - the pages are 8x8 and held together with ribbon - easier to take the photos before I constructed it!  I've used Bloomin' 70's papers for the wallpaper and Salon Deirdrey without the pooch.  All from Dr Digi.

Coloured as always with Promarkers and I've used Sizzix Roundabout and Girls are Weird dies for the lettering.  Floorboards made from the reverse of a Graze box (really lovely card!)


Join me next week for the third page!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cards Und More:  Kraft Cardstock
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Ike's World:  Make Us Laugh
Dream Valley Challenges:  Girlie

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant layout and a fabulous fun card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant image - FANTASTIC colouring :-) I bet this is going to be an awesome book :-D
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card thanks for sharing with us Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image - made me smile!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful I remember those hair dryers
    thanks for joining ikes world challenges
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! looks like an ET call home moment!!!! bestest samara dt ike's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scene you set, and that image makes me giggle! Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has really made me smile. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!