Saturday 25 May 2013

Up, Up And Away!

The weather has been glorious today and I've managed to get 6 loads of washing done and dried on the line and that included a duvet!  So I am feeling rather Domestic Goddess!  So, as my reward, I have spent the remainder of my time indoors crafting!  Yes I know I should be outside enjoying the weather but with the boys playing out, I get some peace and quiet!

This card is for the I Heart Sketches current challenge and I've used a rather cute image from Jellypark which was a newsletter freebie awhile ago so its not yet available in the store to buy.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and added stickles to the hearts on the balloon.  The bunting is available to buy - you get 4 different types for £1.25!

I'm not sure where the papers came from as I've had them in my stash a while and didn't write on the top where they came from!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Sketch followed
Dilly Beans:  Dots
365 Day Cards:  Day 143 - Pick a Pattern (spots - paper and also dotted liquid pearls)
The House That Stamps Built:  Fur, Fin or Feathers
Try It On Tuesday:  Animals or Birds

Images:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Unknown
Dies:  Spellbinder nestabilities

8 comments:

  1. Cute as can be !

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable-thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is this ever sweet! Love your soft colors and that sweet image. What a great card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little card. Thanks for joining us at TioT Cindy (and well done for getting all your washing done!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!