Friday 3 May 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Girly Girl

Firday's are always a busy blogging day for me and this is the third of the three posts I have today! Simply Create Too and Polkadoodles are up above!

It's time for a new challenge at Jellypark (and also new releases but I'll blog those over the weekend!)  And the theme for the fortnight is:

Girly Girl

I made this rather pink and sparkly wordbook for my neice Amy who turned one a few months ago.  I've used the Bear With Star digi and it's been coloured with Promarkers.  I've handwritten the sentiment in my best fancy handwriting!

I've also added the Bunting digi, coloured with Promarkers and tied on with embroidery thread.  I've made the wordbook using papers from Funky Hand and cutting out the letters then adding stickles for extra sparkle.  The ribbons are also from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Challenge:  M for Make It Sparkle
Emerald Faeries Challenge:  Ribbons
Scribbles Design:  Shaped or Easel Card
Charisma Cardz:  Shaped Cards
Delightful Challenges:  Add Ribbon
In The Pink Challenge:  Maybe Baby (Girl)

Papers:  Funky Hand
Images:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the bunting!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww- so cute .. love the bunting
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly girly and adorable! Love this, Ruth! Such a pretty design; the "bunting" is so cute with the bear. And the bow is just gorgeous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such an adorable card! I love the background letters!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bunting is so sweet, I love it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY so we going to have some fun and craft all day!! If you get a chance to get in your craft room tomorrow I will be hosting 4 different challenges at Clearly iStamp Blog. I would love if you can come play with me and you might even win some great prizes!
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project and oh so pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Just love it!!!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! Such soft sweet colors and perfect!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge...

    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Such an adorable card!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning baby card with lots of fabulous pink.. love it.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!