Friday 31 May 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Colour Palette

It's time for a new Jellypark challenge and the theme for the fortnight is

Colour Palette

We've used Design Seeds as inspiration and here is mine:

SouvenirColor605


And here is what I've made!  It's a wordbook using the Wishes and Kisses cd from Funky Hand.  I printed the letters out separately and then added them on top of the pages with foam pads and then carefully added glitter glue around the edges.

I added some waxed string to tie it all together (its actually glued so it won't fall apart!) as ribbon looked a bit too bulky!  I've used the new Cake digi release from Jellypark and coloured it with Promarkers to match the colour scheme of the card and also added some of the bunting to the top of the letters.

My green is a bit more 'lime' than the photo so I blame my printer for when I printed the palette for inspiration it was a lot more lime coloured!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

My Heart Pieces:  Sentimental
Creative Moments:  Lots of Layers
Stamp n Doodle:  So Many Layers
Tip Top Tuesday:  Numbers
Love To Scrap:  Bold, Bright Colours

Papers:  Wishes and Kisses cd from Funky Hand
Images:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Everything else:  My stash 

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable word book. I absolutely LOVE the colors. Great work. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at Love To Scrap. Your book is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors - so perfect for a fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card a great idea to use a number word!

    Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute... love the bright colors!!Thanks for playing with us at Loves to Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fantastic word book, all those layers. It's beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!