Friday 24 July 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 10 - Sketch

It's Friday! And it's Polkadoodle time! This week the Design Team were given a sketch and were asked to use the brand new Candy Doodles cd - we could use anything we wanted but had to follow the sketch. I went for the Garden collection on the cd (and so did a number of the DT - great minds think alike!) and created this simple recreation of the sketch.

The backing paper is from the cd and so are the motifs. The larger oval is actually part of a backing sheet which I've just selected part of it to use. The smaller motifs are also within the collection - I've just cut them out and layered them.

A little bit of doodling around the edges and some inking and I added some ribbon from my stash. A nice quick and simple card to make and I do like this collection so expect to see more in the future!


This week, the challenge is open until Sunday 2 August - this gives you just over a week to enter, with the winners announced the following Friday. To enter visit the challenge blog! Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so elegant!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Ruth, lovely images
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very well-done..Great job..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Ruth, so clean and fresh looking.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!