Thursday 30 July 2009

Chocolate and Marshmallow in a Sketch!

The Allsorts challenge this week is a combination of this sketch:


and a colour theme of:


Chocolate and Marshmallow

Again I've used the wonderful cupcake decoupage on Candy Doodles cd - I printed the two sheets out so they both fitted onto a sheet of A4, layered the elements and have added a bit of glitter glue here and there (sorry but took the photo before it was dry!)


The two backing sheets are also Polkadoodles - the spotty one is from the same cd and the dark chocolate brown is from Sugar Birdies. The sentiment is also from Candy Doodles.

All edges have been inked with pink and then brown ink. And its a simple as that! I do like this cupcake and I'm going to struggle to send any of the cards I make with it as I want them all for myself!

5 comments:

  1. Wow this sure does look good enough to eat Great card love the sparkles thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummy looking card - great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is so lovely.

    You have put a lot of time and effort into this and it is gorgeous.

    Thank you for playing along with the Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck with the draw.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such a great card love that cupcake..thanks for taking the time to make such a fab card and thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous card :)
    Thanks for the link to the CD too - think I'll have to add that to my 'wish list' now!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!