Sunday 7 December 2008

A Random Tag

I've been tagged by the lovely Saysie (welcome back to the land of blog!)

Six random things about me. Ha! Where do I start?!

  1. I am a vegetarian. Well, sort of. I don't knowingly eat meat but love Oxtail Soup (it has to be strained to remove lumps first!) and I will eat meat pizza but take the meat off, and I will eat chicken fajitas but not take the chicken..... bizarre, I know!

  2. I had a painting exhibited in an art gallery when I was 18. I had the option to put a price tag on it, but not knowing what to sell it for, I just put 'not for sale'. It was a self portrait but no-one knew it was me....

  3. I hate the smell of baked beans, sunflower perfume and roast chicken.

  4. I do know my chocolate limit and if I go over this threshold I feel really ill

  5. I really enjoy sewing and have made most of the curtains and roman blinds in the house. These days my sewing is confined to turning up school trousers and patching jeans.

  6. I've never had a manicure
And now the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

Well, I won't tag anyone but please feel free to use the random tag if you so desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!