Monday 8 December 2008

And The Winner Is.....


Well done Amanda! Please contact me mail@tiptoptoppers.co.uk with your postal details and I will get the blog candy out to you!
Random Generator Samuel was used!

Thank you to all who entered and I enjoyed looking at all your fab creations! It took my mind off eating the chicken and vegetable soup that I had bought by mistake - I read it as country vegetable soup..... I am a vegetarian and I really did not like the soup!! But it was chucking it down and I was not going out again to Morrisons....

3 comments:

  1. wooo.hooo.....well done Amanda - have great fun playing with your fab candy
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Amanda!!!

    Have fun with your goodies :-)

    Love & hugs

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh how fantastic is that??? thankyou so much I am jusmping up and down like a lunatic lol

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!