This week I would like you to make your work on a budget.
The work must not cost no more than £1 $2/1.26euro to make.
This time of Year it is always “pennies are tight” people are trying to be good and save
Such a good challenge! And an excuse to use up some of the odds and ends I have lying around! The small dotted paper I've not got a clue where it came from but it has been printed onto photo paper so it is nice and shiny; the large dot paper is from the Mini Big Dots download by Pink Petticoat (complete bargain at only £1.99!) The ribbon is a Dovecraft 3 metres for 99p bargain roll and was on a BOGOF - Buy One Get One Free offer. The Tilda image has been coloured with my trusty watercolour paints, the sentiment stamp is from a Studio G girl set and is the first time I've used it.
- Card Blank: From a bargain pack - cost 7p
- Backing Paper: Small blue and white dots - don't know, but printed onto photo paper - cost 10p; red and white dots from Pink Petticoat plus cost of card - cost 2p
- Image: Coloured with watercolour paints and excluded from the cost
- Sentiment: Studio G and excluded from the cost
- Ribbon: Dovecraft - cost 20p
- Total cost to make = 39p. Bargain!!