Tuesday 13 May 2008

Anniversaries and Ice Climbing




Two cards commissioned by my hairdresser Karen.

The first one is for her son Thomas who will be 18 at the end of June (I now feel really old as I remember him as a toddler!) and I made the Party Invitations last month in the rock climbing theme. Karen wanted the Birthday card to have an ice climbing theme. So this is what I came up with! The 'ice' is made from very shiny silver card and also glitter card with a bit of matt silver card thrown in.

Wire and brads make up the 'rope' and foothold things.












The second card is for friends of theirs who are celebrating their 20th Wedding Anniversary.

Sue loves to shop and Trev always gets to carry the bags!

I'm dropping both cards off tonight when we have our hair cut, so I'm hoping she and the recipients like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!