Thursday 8 May 2008

Thank You Stars

Three different colour themed thank you cards made using a star template (my own - took me ages to get it right!) The top card is a free backing paper download from rattytatty's blog - go and have a look as there are some really unusual and fab downloads!
The next two are Funky Hand backing papers. The stars are actually 3d metallic table confetti which I bought from The Range on a whim - knew I'd be able to use them on something - they are layered and then glued onto the card.

Each card has a dot and dash running stitch around the edges in metallic pen which just gives the card a little definition. The ice blue card is slightly different to the one I made for Anice and her tv slot.
All available to buy!

1 comment:

  1. Am in like with this star template. Are you selling it on your web-site?

    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!