Friday 17 January 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Something New

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers Challenge and I'm the host this week and my theme is

Something New

One of my cousins is due to have a baby girl at the end of the month and I've made this card in preparation!  I've used a Little Miss Muffet stamp (which is currently unavailable), coloured with Promarkers and edged it with heart die cuts to mirror the card blank.  The sentiment die, I think is Lawn Fawn, and I cut it twice for extra depth.


The paper I found in my stash - trying to use up all the bits that I have (I have loads) and the ribbon, bakers twine and little charm are also from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Cute Card Thursday:  What's New?
Moving Along With The Times:  Something New
Tales From The Craft Room:  Something New
Passion For Promarkers:  Animals

7 comments:

  1. Utterly adorable, love the elephant and that ribbon element is so pretty!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this i ssuper sweet,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. An adorable image. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth this is fabulous love the delicate colouring thanks for sharing at PFP with our Animal theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, the image is perfect

    Thank you for joining our MAWTT Challenge. Good luck with your entry

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello… Thanks for sharing your pretty baby card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘All Things New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!