Friday 10 January 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - January Elemental Inspiration

Welcome to the first Daring Card Makers challenge of 2020!  As its the first challenge of the month, it is an Elemental Inpsirational theme and you need to pick three different elements for your project - colour counts as one choice.


I've used the colour blue, the oriental theme, flowers, circles and the female.  The image is a really old acrylic stamp that I bought on a whim around 11 years ago and have never used it!  It's from Craftwork Cards and its a discontinued item. Coloured with Promarkers plus added ribbon, half pearls and vellum from my stash.


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
YNS Challenge:  Shades of Blue
Cute Card Thursday:  Embellish
Southern Girls:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo cute, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and perfect for the inspiration theme. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great working using that older stamp - I always love it if I can find new love for something that has been sat in my stash a while. I feel slightly more justified for it still being there. ;) You've made a fab card with it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!