Friday 31 January 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Layer It Up!

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers Challenge and the theme this week is

Layer It Up

I bought some fab glittery silver card from the Poundshop before Christmas (on the pretext that it will come in some day!) and used my large alphabet dies to cut the letters, layering onto back card from my stash.


The stars are cut using an X Cut die and bits of random off cuts from my stash - I have a tin that I keep all the little off cuts in as you never know when you're going to need them!

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon:  Masculine
Watercooler Wednesday:  All About Occasions

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love the big glittery letters! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!