Thursday 15 August 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 191 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've used a From The Heart Stamps which, sadly, is no longer available.  I've coloured it with my Promrakers and found some spotty paper in my stash.  I've added a wooden snowflake and a faux running stitch around the edge of the card.


The sentiment came with the image.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Cute N Crafty Christmas:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Any Occasion
The Holly and The Ivy:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I love this and it was so sad about Faith I miss her lovely images and so nice to see her work still being used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a cute card, and full of happiness, color, and humor! Beautifully done! Thank you for uploading your pretty project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge . Hope to see more of your creative submissions in the future.
    Warm Smiles,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just love this super fun image and sentiment. Great colouring and design shows it offer perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Santa Chicken!! So cute with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!