Tuesday 13 August 2019

A 70th - Final Part

And here is the final part of the 70th Birthday card.  I've used Bath Time Deirdery from Dr Digi and coloured her up with promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash and I've made the skirting board and floor boards from off-cuts of card.


Wording has been stamped with a Calico Studio alphabet stamp and then added glossy accents over the top.

I'd like to enter the following:

Arty Diva's:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges:  Hand Coloured Image
Get Creative Challenges:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and love the bathroom scene you created.Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so much fun, that image makes me smile! I love how you added the floorboards and skirting board, they really make the scene! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!