Sunday 30 June 2019

Simple Birthday

I've gone for something quite quick (well, if you take out the drying time) and simple to make using ink sprays (purple and blue) and then a silver spray that was gifted to me a long time ago.

I layered it onto black card before adding to my card blank.  To keep it as flat as I possibly could, I pop it under the cushion that I sit on at my crafting table (its a really hard chair) and that seems to do the trick!


I cut the Posydoodles Happy Birthday dies three times out of the silver card, glued them together (again under the cushion on my chair) and then added to the front of the card.

I'd like to enter the following:

Aud Sentiments:  Anything Goes Plus a Sentiment
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters:  Any Occasion
A to Z Scrapbooking:  Sparkle and Shine

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, i love that background,

    hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this fortnight.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just BEAUTIFUL! Love that background ... perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!! Thanks for joining our July Challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful background and I love the silver sentiment. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great looking background and I like the layered sentiment. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!