Friday 21 June 2019

Polkadoodle Challenge - Family Photo Keepsake and Colour Palette

It's time for a new Polkadoodles challenge and the theme as always is

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make a family photo keepsake and to use a colour palette:


I had a rummage through my scraps and found off-cuts from the Sticks and Bones download which fitted perfectly with the colour palette.  I used a kraft card blank and the Posydoodles Celebrate die (I cut this twice for extra strength).  I made a frame so that a photo can be added to the centre using the Fabulous Mitred Frames and Things die.


The stars were cut with an X Cut die and from scraps I found.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights:  Father's Day
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Through The Purple Haze:  The Guys Have It
Watercooler Wednesday:  Masculine Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout! Your colors are just perfect for our "Masculine Anything Goes" challenge. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic. soft colour tones and I love the layout. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge over at Scrapper's Delights. Tina Maree x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so great work !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!