Friday 7 June 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - June Elemental

It's the first Friday of the month so it's time for a Daring Card Makers elemental challenge!

Here is the inspiration for you to choose at least three elements from (colour counts as one):


I've used wood effect, large letters, tag, leaves and a nature themed background.


The paper is from Do Crafts - Mr Mister card pack from a few years ago - this is actually the reverse of one of the cards (I've used every element including the envelopes to make cards!) and I've used the wooden letters as a template - these are kraft card cut offs and I've distressed them with an ink pad.

The leaves have been cut from a cut off piece of card that I've coloured with Promarkers and then added.  The metal tag is a brad which I've had in my stash longer than I care to remember; and finished it off with some waxed cord.

Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Through The Purple Haze:  The Guys Have It
Crafty Gals Corner:  Masculine
Simon Says Wednesday:  Masculine
Cardz 4 Guyz:  Father's Day
Unicorn Challenge:  Men / Boys

7 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect for our challenge. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool combination of elements Ruth and they all come together perfectly for the theme of your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Father’s Day Card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! It's a great card! Wow! I love the embossing! Love the stamp! Great card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of the elements your have picked and I do love those large letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!