Tuesday 22 January 2019

Nigel's 30th - Part 3

Here is the third part of the Rock n Roll 30th Birthday card I made last year!  I've used Davey Dunderton UK Tour from Dr Digi, coloured up with Promarkers and added X Cut stars from offcuts of card I found in my stash.


Final page to follow next week!  I'd like to enter the following:

Cardz 4 Guys:  Trains, Planes and Automobiles  TOP THREE
Get Creative:  Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes  WINNER
Alphabet Challenge:  V is for Vehicle  TOP THREE

6 comments:

  1. another fantastic card love it Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card! I absolutely love it. I'm a big fan of Dr Digi images and you've coloured this one beautifully. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back again. This is an amazingly brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a great masculine card! I'm sure it was loved and brought a big smile. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!