Friday 18 January 2019

Daring Card Makers - Just Stamping

Time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme is

Just Stamping

So no papers, no embellishments, just stamping!  I've used a digi, so slightly cheated, coloured with Promarkers.  The image is from Mazy Art and I don't think it is still available as I can't find a link to her store nor the image.


I've handwritten the sentiment and used watercolour pencils for background shading.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Seize The Birthday:  Stamping Only
Addicted To Stamps And More:  CAS
Simon Says:  CAS
Watercooler Wednesday:  Masculine

11 comments:

  1. Great colouring! A fun masculine card. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card, Ruth! Your character looks like Dr. Who!!! Nice background to let the central figure shine. I wish I could color as well as you do!!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw your design I thought of Sherlock - the likeness is uncanny! I'd send it to him.....fabulous card as always. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! He's one very cool dude! I wish my handwriting was good enough to write my own sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. It is so hard to make a masculine card but you nailed it. Impeccable coloring. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Far from “elementary”! Great card Ruth, love the kraft background to show off the character and the grounding is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured image and ideal for masculine cards. Great card for the just stamping challenge.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great masculine card and you have coloured the image beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice - the kraft is lovely and your coloring is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATSM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic image and the colouring is fabulous. I also love how you have created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool image. And the colouring is beautiful! Great to have you join our gallery at the ATSM challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!