Tuesday 15 January 2019

Nigel's 30th - Part 2

Here is the second part of the multi-page Birthday card!  This time I've used Bring The Noise from Dr Digi and coloured it with Promarkers.  Papers still from Costco along with offcuts of card from my stash which have been made into stars using an X Cut die set.


Sentiment stamped with Calico Studio letters with glossy accents over the top.  See you next week for part 3!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
The Male Room:  Anything Goes
2 Sisters On The Blog:  Numbers
Love To Craft:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love your coloring! And I love the stars around the image. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and beautifully coloured too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!