Thursday 25 October 2018

Little Miss Muffet Challenge 200 - Inspiration

Welcome to the half way point for the current Little Miss Muffet challenge!  The theme is

Anything Goes

I've used Junior Hatter Agnes this week, coloured her with Promarkers and popped her onto the retired Funky Hand download papers - Spooky Dookie.  I've used foam pads for extra depth and have also used some vellum that I had lying on my desk.


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Gals Corner:  Halloween Colours
The Paper Shelter:  Halloween
Simon Says:  Halloween / Spooky
That's Crafty:  Spooky
Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Halloween

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! I like the vellum bunting at the top with the ghosts peeping out.
    Thank you for taking part in this months challenge at
    That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love everything about this card, the vellum is super!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors are fantastic! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!