Thursday 11 October 2018

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 169 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've made this cute mistletoe card using papers from Polkadoodles - Ho Ho Ho 6x6 stack with a die cut circle from some vellum I had kicking about.  The mistletoe die I've cut from an offcut of green card I found in my stash and added some different sized half pearls for the berries.


Ribbons are from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

CRAFT:  Christmas
Time Out Challenges:  Colourful
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Occasions
The Holly and The Ivy:  Anything Goes Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Love how you've made a beautiful card without any stamps. Great ues of your die cut pieceds. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet. Love the vellum and your double bows. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful card! And that out of litle things that were left over! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card! Love the pop of bright green in the holly die cut. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!