Tuesday 30 October 2018

Hmmmm Cuppa!

First thing I do after getting out of bed is making a cuppa.  I've done really well and cut down from 2 sugars to just half in a few months but still enjoy my cuppa!  The image is from Dr Digi and coloured with Promarkers.


I found a red card blank in my stash so added the image onto it with foam pads plus some offcuts of card to make the layered banner.

I'd like to enter the following:

Paper Minutes:  Coffee or Tea
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Very nice clean crisp card! Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, dann lass dir deinen Tee schmecken - das ist eine schöne Karte!
    Vielen Dank, dass du damit an der Paperminutes-Challenge teilnimmst!

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely quick and simple card, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!