Tuesday 20 March 2018

Hello Bouquet

Hope you're able to tune in to Hochanda today at 10am and 2pm as Nikky will be showcasing these wonderful Stampin' Unicorn products!  I've used Blossom Stamp Set, stamped onto two of the papers from the Butterfly Dreams 6x6 paper pack, which were odd pieces left over from previous projects as I don't like to throw any bits away!  Fussy cut out, added to the card with foam pads and then added some glass stone embellishments to the centres.


The sentiment is from the pack from a previous show - I've just added a hand drawn border around the edge and also a border around the edge of the card.

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes  TOP PICK
Sweet Stampin':  Use Your Paper Scraps  TOP THREE
Incy Wincy Designs:  No More Than Three Colours
Creative Fingers:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I don't like to throw any scraps away either and when you pull together a gorgeous creation like this from the scraps, I think you should fell well justified (and proud!) Stunning creation. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Use Your Scraps' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I was sure I'd already left a comment on your stunning creation?!! LOVE what you've done for this challenge. Your blooms are amazing!! That's a seriously fabulous 'scraps' creation! Utterly fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Use Your Scraps' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!