Friday 23 March 2018

Daring Card Makers - Back To Basics

Time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week has been set as

Back to Basics

So use one geometric shape and one colour!

I've used various blue papers and card from my stash (great to use up the oddments in there!) and I've embossed a few with LDRS Picnic Quilt folders.  All the squares have been cut with an X Cut die and I've added some large white half pearls I found in my stash.


The sentiments are Clearly Besotted dies.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Card Mania:  Embossing
Creatalicious Challenges:  Anything Goes and Birthday
Die Cut Diva's:  Monochrome

4 comments:

  1. Love all the texture and the mixed shades of blue add loads of interest, fab card Ruth - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip... hip... it's hip to be square - Huey Lewis says hello :-)
    What a collection - perfect take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design. Love it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun block background. Great guy card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!