Friday 16 March 2018

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 11 - Dr Digi

There is a new Colour Crazy challenge starting today and our sponsor is Dr Digi!  The DT were generously provided with some images and I've used Rub A Dub Dub.

The challenge theme as always is

Anything Goes

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then used Echo Park Splash papers that I found during the Christmas Clear out.  I've made the floorboards with kraft card and the sentiment is a Clearly Besotted die.


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes
Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I got aclose up of this card! Great job! Thanks for joining the Creative Moments Challenge.

    Jennifer
    Creative Moments Design Team
    http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2018/03/challenge-138.html
    www.scrapatini.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring and great fun. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Moments Leona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!