Tuesday 29 July 2014

Good Luck Kitty

I've been busy at work. Not just working (although I do a lot of that!) but making leaving and good luck cards as it seems that now is the time to move on to pastures new for quite a few people. So I've made this card - a tee-pee - for one of my colleagues - she loves cats so Schrodinger from Dr Digi was a good call!


I've used The Big One papers which I've had for an age, coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out with a Spellbinder die. The letters are in our organisation colours and is a Sizzix die. A few charms tied on with embroidery thread and its good to go! Plenty of room inside for everyone to write messages on too!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Two or More Die Cuts
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes with Sentiment
Crazy 4 Challenges: More Than One Fold
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fun card fold!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy’s 2 or more dies Challenge! This is beautiful! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!