Friday 25 July 2014

Forgotten Funkies - Rainbow Polkadots

Its the last Friday of the month so its time for a Forgotten Funky!! And this month its the turn of the Rainbow Polkadots download. I've been going through all the old crafting magazines that were piled up and I've saved all the inspriation I could find and I came across making tee-pee cards, so here is one!

Really easy to make - 3 squares the same size, score diagnally tip to tip then fold in half and then glue all together!

I've used a Spellbinders die and stamped Our Betty - Your Special Day acrylic stamp in the centre and then coloured with Promarkers. I've also added liquid pearls around the edge of the card and image plus some half pearls too. I've secured the layers at the back of the card with a slider and a brad so it will stand up!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers: Polkadots
I Love Promarkers: Monochrome
Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is fab Ruth.love this shaped card, must make another one soon as it's been a while..Really lovely card with our Betty.Hugs Debbie x have a nice weekend off dearie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful. Just love the polka dots and the scalloped frame around her.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the shape and the image is fab too! Thanks for joining us at I♥Promarkers
    hugs
    Laney DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very unique card shape and what a great idea. Very cute card. Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz.Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!