Tuesday 15 July 2014

Get To The Point

I think there is a lot to be said for getting right to the point. Why say something in 10 words when just a few will do? And if they don't like it, well, that's their look-out; you did use some jolly paper - what more could you do?


Sentiment taken from Birthday Sentiments 1 from the good Dr Digi. And only £1.50 with plenty of others that you can use to insult the remainder of your friends and family!

I've used the remainder of a die cut to frame the sentiment and added a dotted black fineliner around the edges. The papers are left overs from a previous project so I had to be rather careful how I printed the sentiment onto it and the alignment! I hate to throw anything away and usually have a few die cut frames lying around that I can use! Even the kraft card is left over from something!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Come and Get It Challenges: Colours of Summer
Crafting At The Weekend: Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room: Super Scraps

4 comments:

  1. THis hits home...LOL! Love it-
    Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true. Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and card shape. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!