Thursday 21 February 2013

Cute!

I've had a few days this week where I've done lots of crafting - the boys are off school for half term and I'm off with them too.  Usually I have good intentions of crafting but never get much done for one reason or another but this week I've been on a roll!

I'm a Design Team member for Jellypark and I love Claire's images plus there is a bonus as she is also an exclusive designer on Crafts U Print where I am a cardmaker too!  So when a topper sheet popped up I just had to get it!  There are two toppers on the sheet (pre coloured and for only 80p too!) and you can buy it here.  The other card I've made which is shown with the one below will be blogged over the weekend.

All I've done is added stickles to her wings and used a Nestie to cut her out.  I've added a black dotted line around the edge and layered onto some chocolate brown card.  To help with a layout I've followed the Feeling Sketchy sketch. The papers are from Dovecraft - Sugar and Spice 6x6 pad and again I've layered onto chocolate brown card.  I've added a faux stitch around the edges and some thin organza ribbon from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Feeling Sketchy:  Sketch followed
Crafting For All Seasons:  Die Cuts / Punches
Penny's Paper Crafty:  Anything Goes
ABC Challenges:  Stitching
Cards In Envy:  Polkadots or Stripes

Image:  Pre-printed topper sheet from Crafts U Print
Papers:  Dovecraft Sugar and Spice 6x6 pad
Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities circle
Everything else:  My stash

11 comments:

  1. Ruth, your card is indeed sweet & very cute! I love the windmill style layout!
    While I'm here, thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card & image! I love the stickles on her wings and the pretty polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! And fantastic take on the sketch, love the details.
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I like the pinwheel look background. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that design you used. Its a fun and sweet card - so nicely made. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card and very cute image.
    Thanks for joining us @ Feeeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little girl with her kitty - love the image. I'm really loving the pinwheels behind the main image - fantastic. I must copy that idea. Also, wonderful layering and colors. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy. I hope to see you again on our upcoming challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, your stitching is perfect! I love your layout and mix of papers too! Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, this is adorable, Ruth! Love the design! Love the papers, stitching your what you did with that sweet image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute picture on your card. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!