Sunday 3 February 2013

Ahoy!

I am rather late with blogging this card - it features one of the two new release digi stamps from Jellypark. From last week. So sorry - I've been really busy at work and not been getting home at a reasonable time and I was struggling to string a coherent sentence together I was that tired.

I've managed to have a little 'me' time this weekend (in between a football match (they lost 7-0 but Jacob saved between 20 and 25 goals!) and then an afternoon of karting at 3 Sisters Race Track) plus I HAD to go into Blackburn this morning for a new school coat for Jacob - his zip disintegrated on Friday and some Bin Weevils' trading cards.....)  And I have some good news, but will tell you about that on Tuesday!

Anyway, here is Pirate and Dog on Boat digi stamp which I've made quite large and then coloured with Promarkers.  I coloured the sky with Watercolour pencils as I wanted a softer look plus a bit of inking too.

I found some card in my stash - I think it used to be a manilla folder - so that became the base of the card.  I've cheated a little and made my own brads - a Sharpie marker and then a dab of glossy accents over the top!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

365 Day Cards:  Day 33 - Colour Like Crazy
Allsorts:  Lets Get Cute
One Stop Craft:  Anything Goes
Word Play Saturday:  Anything
Raise The Bar:  Animal Attraction
Sweet Pea Stampers:  Clean and Simple and No Embellishments

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and Watercolour pencils
Everything else:  My stash 

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, this is really cute--love your coloring, your simple design, and your "brads"! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww and this one too!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, so cute, love your colouring and colours...thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with that cute boy and his dog. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! That stamp is so cute and your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!