Wednesday 8 June 2011

Figgy Pudding!

Yum! Figgy Pudding! I've had these stamped images lying around in my stamped box for probably a year! The stamp set is from Woodware (which again I don't think they produce any more) and it was generously donated to me from Kath some time ago and I'm shamed to say that this is the first time I've actually made something with them! There is another sentiment in the set plus a few other little stamps too.

Coloured with Promarkers and I've used some of my Nesties to create the shapes. Bit of inking and some faux stitching and tiny black dots around the image and the card is complete! Oh, and the bloke ribbon is from my stash - all the more blingy stuff just didn't look right!

The papers are from Mad About Cards download that I've had for a few years and just love them! I've followed the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge but have used the background circles as my foreground.

The card also fits the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland: Foods of Christmas
Shopping Our Stash: UFO - UnFinished Objects
Crafts and Me Challenges: Stamp Something
Oldie But A Goodie: Lots of Layers (and stamp older than 6 months)

  • Papers: Mad About Cards
  • Images and Sentiment: Woodware stamps coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. this card is cute...I love that stamp set....glad to see you inked it up! thanks for joining in at SOS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card fits the challenge perfectly. I love the colour combinations and lay out of your card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ruth! Fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute! Now I'm singing "figgy pudding" from some Christmas song. Geez ...

    Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab little puddings and wonderful papers
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Ruth
    This is fab hun - love the little figgy pudding images and the DP's are perfect!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time & good luck.
    {{Debs}}xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun image - love it!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and the images are perfect for that sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!