Thursday 8 April 2010

Passed

I was asked to make a card by Lisa to celebrate her son passing his driving test, and here is the card I made!

I used Paper Boutique from Polkadoodles (I have a bit of a thing about this car template and the sparkly Birthday cake!) and printed the A4 version onto 240gsm white linen effect card and then layered it up. More or less to the instructions (sort of), so it gives a front and a back to the car, both with a layered / decoupage effect.

I've added photo album tissue interleaving as 'windows' - vellum didn't feel right when I tried it, and also added the furry dice.


I printed the green 'P' in word and added them to the front and rear bumper and Conner's name has been cut using my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set.

I'm just wondering if Lisa's car stays dent free.. and if so, how long??!!

  • All paperbased elements: Paper Boutique from Polkadoodles
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. This is just brilliant, a real fun card, perfect for a new driver. Think I need that cd.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope for no dents whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!