Saturday 27 March 2010

Warning! It's Very Yellow!

It's my last time as Guest Designer over on the Simple Doodles challenge and I've really enjoyed my time and the warmth and generosity of the team - so thank you!

The new challenge for the coming fortnight is:

Layers

I've used the very cute little duck freebie image, coloured him with felt tips and then layered him onto bright yellow card from the Scrap Store and an off cut of white from my stash.

I've used a Nesties die to do the cutting and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the texture. The orange ribbon is also from the Scrap Store. A little bit of doodling around the edges and the card is complete!

Hope you are able to join in with the challenge - you can use any digi image you want although there are lots of freebies to be found on the Simple Doodles blog!

  • Image: Freebie digital image from Simple Doodles, coloured with felt tips
  • Dies: Nestabilities and Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

Thank you for your comment!