Saturday 2 May 2009

Sparkly Thread!

I do like a sketch, and this weeks Pink Elephant challenge was a nice and simple sketch! I just can't fathom messy ones with too much going on!


I've used papers and image from my new Patti Picklicious cd - I've coloured the image with watercolour pencils, inked the edges and also the sentiment (from the cd too). It actually looks more zingy in real life - I took the photo early evening and I don't think it was the best light!



The sparkly thread was from a nice package of stash sent to me by Sarah as part of a swop a while ago - I knew I'd use it some day!

This is actually an A6 sized card which I don't use particularly often unless I print the backing paper off at the wrong size and can't be bothered to print any more....

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving this, great papers and that image is so unusual, love it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one Roofie, thought the white circles were attached to the thread at first, but love it (as usual) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous...cute cute image and love those papers...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've flipped my sketch Ruth, and Patti looks gorge :)
    Thanks for playing this week.....

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the background paper ALOT!!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used the sketch - really striking.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!