Sunday 12 April 2009

Friday Sketchers & Forever Friends

I've decided to combine two challenges this week, the Friday Sketchers, which is the following sketch:

And the Forever Friends challenge which is:

Monotone

I've tried to keep it to the blue theme with just a hint of black and white! The image is a sticker - I need to do more male cards and this is one of the two packs I bought before Christmas but have not yet used. It's mounted onto thick white card which I have lightly chalked and then inked the edge in blue. This is layered onto a plain light blue card, again the edges have been inked with blue. The sentiment is from the Clare Curd Signature Range (the male stamp set), the flourishes are a Studio G acrylic stamp (actually two layered together).

All the backing paper are from various Funky Hand cd's the two main elements are from Funky Daze, and the horizontal strip, I think is, It's Funky Too. The gems are from my stash.

  • Backing Papers: Funky Daze and It's Funky Too
  • Image: Forever Friends sticker
  • Sentiment: Clare Curd Signature Range
  • Flourishes: Studio G acrylic stamp
  • Gems: From my stash


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just too cute, love the colours

    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!