Friday 23 January 2009

Sometimes ...

... I just can't get everything done that I want to. It's been a difficult week at times - work has been demanding and I've had trouble concentrating with competing demands. And I've been making what feels like millions of Wedding Invitations! Not just one Wedding - but two!

One lot is practically completed; just waiting for the final details to go inside and I've made a reasonable dent in the second batch of invitations. I'll be sharing some photos of them early next week as its near impossible to take a realistic photo of dark chocolate brown pearlescent card without daylight!

And I'm also trying to make sufficient Valentine cards as I'm already getting requests for them.

Plus I have a birthday card to make and get it sent by the end of next week (yes, that would be the 30 January hehehehe!)

So, if you're wondering why I'm a bit light on the challenges this week - that is why! However, I have managed the Christmas Cards All Year 'Round January Challenge (I did make these right at the start of the month but thought it very unsporting if I blogged them too early in the month) and those will be shared next week.

Perhaps it will be 'business as usual' next week? Who knows?!!

3 comments:

  1. And how do you manage to work as well
    Hugs
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you get everything done..can you come round here and give me some time management training?!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor you -what a week! I hope you have a more relaxed weekend and that next week is a little less hectic.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!