Are you ready?!
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. started your own blog
2. slept under the stars - in a tent on a number of occasions! Although I did first read it as stairs....
3. played in a band
4. visited hawaii
5. watched a meteor shower
6. given more than you can afford to charity
7. been to disneyland/world
8. climbed a mountain - I think it was, or it could have been a very large hill!
9. held a praying mantis
10. sang a solo
11. bungee jumped
12. visited paris - as the Euro was launched
13. watched a lightning storm at sea
14. taught yourself an art from scratch - photography and pottery (did go to college but taught it all myself as didn't get on with the tutors!)
15. adopted a child
16. had food poisoning - oh yes, and didn't realise - just thought it would 'pass' hehehehe!
17. walked to the top of the statue of liberty
18. grown your own vegetables
19. seen the mona lisa in france - same trip as when the Euro was launched
20. slept on an overnight train - lack of sleep / too much alcohol consumption when younger
21. had a pillow fight - constantly with younger brother when we were kids
22. hitch hiked - with 4 other girlies
23. taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. built a snow fort
25. held a lamb
26. gone skinny dipping
27. run a marathon - well sort of - I ran a Fun Run..... Not much fun as pulled all the ligaments in my hip but came 1,500 and won a prize
28. ridden a gondola in venice
29. seen a total eclipse - yes, when ever the last one was!
30. watched a sunrise or sunset - usually sunrises as the boys get up awfully early at times! Seen a sunset when on the Isle of Skye
31. hit a home run
32. been on a cruise
33. seen niagara falls in person
34. visited the birthplace of your ancestors - depends how long ago you are talking!
35. seen an amish community
36. taught yourself a new language - learnt how to swear in Welsh heheheh!
37. had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. seen the leaning tower of pisa in person
39. gone rock climbing
40. seen michelangelo's david in person
41. sung karaoke - oh yes! But never on my own - always as a group!
42. seen old faithful geyser erupt
43. bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. visited africa
45. walked on a beach by moonlight - would have to be somewhere warm. Couldn't imagine doing it at Blackpool.....
46. been transported in an ambulance - Samuel was taken ill very suddenly when he was 2 and we had an ambulance to take him to A&E and I travelled with him. Funny, but you don't hear the sirens when you are inside the ambulance!
47. had your portrait painted
48. gone deep sea fishing
49. seen the sistene chapel in person
50. been to the top of the eiffel tower in paris - think I'd wet myself. Stood at the foot of it looking up and laughing at all the people queuing in sub zero temperatures..
51. gone scuba diving or snorkelling
52. kissed in the rain
53. played in the mud
54. gone to a drive-in theatre
55. been in a movie
56. visited the great wall of china
57. started a business
58. taken a martial arts class - well, I sit and watch the boys at theirs - does this count?!
59. visited russia
60. served at a soup kitchen
61. sold girl scout cookies - does fudge count?!
62. gone whale watching
63. gotten flowers for no reason
64. donated blood - would really like to but when I was able I was still in the 'no zone' after having kids
65. gone sky diving
66. visited a nazi concentration camp
67. bounced a cheque
68. flown in a helicopter - over Blackpool and it was fab!
69. saved a favorite childhood toy - my Tiny Tears is still at my Mum and Dad's
70. visited the lincoln memorial
71. eaten caviar - bleugh
72. pieced a quilt - its a blanket type of thing and it was made about 15 years ago and is really falling apart now but it still gets used a lot!
73. stood in times square
74. toured the everglades
75. been fired from a job - been made redundant
76. seen the changing of the guard in london - and the back of a lot of heads
77. broken a bone - never!
78. been on a speeding motorcycle
79. seen the grand canyon in person
80. published a book - had a poem published in a little booklet when I was at Primary School (it was for the school)
81. visited the vatican
82. bought a brand new car
83. walked in jerusalem
84. had your picture in the newspaper - when I completed my Gold Duke of Edinburgh award and met Prince Phillip
85. read the entire bible
86. visited the white house
87. killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. had chickenpox - twice
89. saved someone’s life
90. sat on a jury
91. met someone famous - Lisa Stansfield (she bought her fags and booze from me when I worked in Kwik Save)
92. joined a book club
93. lost a loved one
94. had a baby - twice
95. seen the alamo in person
96. swum in the great salt lake
97. been involved in a law suit
98. owned a cell phone
99. been stung by a bee
Thanks to Lynsey for this! You can join in if you like!