Friday 20 March 2020

Daring Card Makers Challenge - Floral Focus

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week is

Floral Focus

I've used another fab image by From The Heart Stamps which is sadly no longer available and coloured it with Promarkers.  I found some printed papers in my stash to layer the image on - Hills of Heather from Funky Hand (also no longer trading).  I printed the tag on my computer and layered it with the same papers.


I embossed a line around the edge of the card and added some half pearls.  Good luck with the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth - such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ruth, those purple shades are so pretty with the white it gives a fresh feel, Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!