Tuesday 12 November 2019

Good Luck

I've made this card using Schrodinger from Dr Digi for one of my team who recently left us for pastures new.

I've embossed a panel behind the 10cm tall die cut letter - I've coloured them with inks and Schrodinger has been coloured with Promarkers.


I'd like to enter the following:

Arty Diva's:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussies:  Anything Goes
Stinkin' Inkers:  Dire-lierious and Punchy
Cutie Pie Challenge:  Add an Animal

2 comments:

  1. Oooh - that is fabulous. LUV the ombre colouring.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!