Friday 27 September 2019

Daring Card Makers Challenge - World Tourism Day

Time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and the theme this week is

World Tourism Day

So make something featuring another country.  I've made this cute card using up scraps of Echo Park Be Mine papers (they really were scraps and I had to be very creative with how I used them!)  I've used Oriental Girl from All Dressed Up Stamps and coloured with Promarkers.


The half pears are all from my stash along with the layered card around the image.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Catz:  Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts:  Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Very feminine and pretty Ruth, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, wonderfully designed and made.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at CWAA
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!