Thursday 26 September 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge - 194 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme is

Anything Goes

I've used Hat Tipping Snowman from Fred She Said and coloured her up with Promarkers.  I've created a frame using my square nesting dies and then added a sheet of vellum behind.  The embossing has been created with a Gemini embossing folder and I added glitter glue using a snowflake scene stencil.


I've used ribbon, bakers twine and half pearls from my stash and I handwrote the tag.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

ABC Christmas Challenge:  S is for Sparkle and T is for Texture
Christmas At Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Cute N Crafty Christmas:  Anything Goes
Fab N Funky:  Christmas
Passion For Promarkers:  Christmas In September

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Great texture and sparkle - perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Beautiful card! Cute snowman. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card! Fab colouring of that pretty snowman image, lots of lovely texture and I love the pink colour scheme too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth is is so beautiful love the soft pink and thanks for sharing with us at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful snowperson card and I'm impressed with your handwritten tag too. Thank you for joining us at CASS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!