Thursday 14 March 2019

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 180 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

I've made two little gift boxes using my Sizzix die and two sheets of A4 kraft card.  The bands slide off and are off cuts I found in my stash (both are Funky Hand) although I had to piece them together as the strips were not long enough!


The baubles are left over from 2017 gift decorating and are from Primark (30 for £2) and I choose the papers to match the baubles.  Wooden snowflakes and large gems are also from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes
Cute N Crafty Christmas:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tip Top! Wonderful artsy adorned Christmas boxes with belly bands - cute for gift-giving or home decor! I especially like all the pretty doo-dads on top of the boxes. So glad you uploaded your project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge so I could come visit. Hope to see more of your pretty submissions in the future. Please check back to see if you are a selected DT favorite!
    Warm Smiles,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous gift boxes, I love the decorated "ribbons" against the Kraft boxes!The papers match perfectly with the baubles. Thanks for joining us over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!