Friday 22 February 2019

Colour Crazy Challenge - Week 7 - All Dressed Up

It's time for a new Colour Crazy Challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up stamps and I've used Gaming Boy which I've coloured with Promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash and I've used some random bits that I found as I am trying really hard to use up all that I have printed in the past!


I've lightly distressed the edges and added some X Cut star dies to finish it off.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Love To Craft:  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday:  Anything Goes  WINNER

2 comments:

  1. Fab male teen card. Thanks for taking part in the February "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!