Tuesday 19 February 2019

7th Anniversary

I was asked to make a Wedding Anniversary card and as its their 7th year, it seemed very apt to use Flossy from Dr Digi.  Because 7 years signifies wool!  I've used Promarkers to colour and various dies from my stash for the fence, card base and grass.  The heart is an X cut die and I mounted that and the sign onto some offcuts of kraft card.


Sentiment is computer generated and added with cocktail sticks.  You'll have to excuse the charm not being straight - I clearly did not notice this when taking the photo!  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Sentiments:  Spring Is Springing
Everybody Art:  Animals
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Colouring In Scrapland:  Rocking Card

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design love it Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know 7 years is wool! Clever and cool design, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!