Thursday 2 August 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Challenge 194 Inspiration

We are half way through the current Little Miss Muffet challenge and the theme, as always is

Anything Goes

I've used one of the new releases - Polka Dot Pals Eloise who I've coloured with Promarkers and added her to the card with foam pads for extra depth.

I've kept the card fairly simple but was eager to try out my new scalloped die and I found some papers in my stash that went well with her dress.


I've scored a border around the edge of the card and added some paper ribbon.  Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  Feminine
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers:  Spots or Stripes

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Your colouring is fabulous and love how you have made that scalloped edged background - matches her top perfectly. Thanks for playing with us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how girly this card is! Fabulous,

    Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a very sweet card this week! That image is so cute and fits wonderfully with the scalloped background. Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS card, love the image and the scalloped paper background! Thanks for joining our Spots and Stripes challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!